Saturday 15 March 2014

DIY Autism Shirt

Autism Awareness Tee shirt-maybe diyI had always admired this t-shirt, but since it costs $20 (US), not to mention shipping, it wasn't the most affordable thing on earth, especially since they aren't that hard to make your own! So I decided to make my own, and if you don't want to make your own, or can't, here is the link to buy it.  I wanted a quote on mine, and as I couldn't find any that I liked, I made up my own.
 First, get a white t-shirt, or in my case, a polo shirt. Make sure it fits before you start doing anything! Lay it out on a flat surface (yeah, like my desk, LOL!).
 As you (might be able to) see here, I've sketched out my quote on here. You can see it better, once it's painted. Make sure that you sketch out your design first, before you start painting.

 Okay, so I kinda forgot to take a picture of the painting process, but this is what it looks like afterwards.










As you can see, I added some little puzzle pieces around it. Mainly to cover up the paint blobs I accidently spilled, but shhh!!










So, what do you think? Go and make one!
Keely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.