Tuesday 27 May 2014

Good bye braces!

So, for the past two years, I've had braces.  And tomorrow, I will say goodbye forever! As a child, I had pretty horrible "rabbit-teeth". I'm not going to put up a picture, just in case you're reading this over breakfast.  I don't want to be guilty of murder. But like I said, I'm getting rid of them.  So I'm very excited about this milestone.  No doubt you came here from facebook. Now that I'm on social medias like facebook and instagram, you will get fed up pretty quickly off all the "no braces" pictures I'll probably post.  Don't worry. I hate hash tagging things.  So, I'm getting rid of braces.  What should I do next? Cut my hair? Fly somewhere? Probably try and lose my hip fat. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.