Tuesday 18 February 2014

A Bumper Post!

Okay, so I’ve been pretty slack, so I have a lot in this post. I’m going to try and post weekly, but it doesn’t always work out!


I have a friend at choir that was diagnosed with drop palsy and so she was feeling very upset and I wanted to cheer her up. So I made her a gift bag.





I put these items in. Glitter bath salts (who doesn’t love a good relaxing bath?), lavender body lotion, ‘strawberries and cream’ lip balm, strawberry tic-tacs (I love these!), nail art stickers, a gold necklace (who doesn’t need a necklace?), homemade bath bombs, a little heart soap, a tea light candle and a hankie. She absolutely loved it! These sort of things are great. I mean, who wouldn’t love to get a bag like this? I know I certainly would! *hint, hint!*





I made a handbag! What do you think? It’s pretty cute! My parents are taking me and one of my brothers to the Gold Coast in April, so I wanted something that I could tote around that would fit my purse, some tissues, and a water bottle. Everything fits, with room for a book!


















This is my breakfast for this morning. It was so good! I had banana pancakes with berries and syrup, with a PMS smoothie. They were both so good! Links below. And of course, nothing made it better than reading a good Nancy Drew mystery!


I hope you enjoyed reading this bumper post!
Questions of the Day: Do you like reading mysteries? If so, what is your favourite? What is your favourite breakfast? What is your favourite thing to gift and if you can, sew? I am very curious! J
Keely XOXO
Smoothie: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/306596687104127443/
Pancakes: http://www.glutenfreetara.blogspot.ca/2012/12/pancake-day.html
Bag: http://testerlola.blogspot.com.au/2008/04/angel-bag-tutorial.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.